Self-referral For Local Services
Most referrals to other specialists will require you seeing or speaking with a GP, however there are a number of services locally, listed below that you are able to make self-referrals to.
- Maternity Services - Please visit the website of the hospital of your choice for details on how to refer
- Physiotherapy - Please call 020 7871 0545
- iCope (Psychological Therapies) - Please follow the link https://gateway.mayden.co.uk/referral-v2/ed1677e2-d478-4a89-ad8b-a0ba8beff08c
- Age UK Nail Care Service - Please call 020 7239 0400
NHS e-Referral Tracking
If your doctor has referred you to a specialist for further care you will be asked to book your appointment using the ‘NHS e-Referral’ system.
You will receive a letter from us within 2 weeks giving details of how to book your appointment and any passwords you may need.
To track your e-Referral you will need the following details to log into the e-Referral website:
- Your date of birth
- Reference number – this will be on the first page of your letter
- Password – this will be on the second page of your letter
To track an e-Referral, click here.